Table of contents CoreScoreVerdictProsConsComparisonNew Balance Fresh Foam Roav reviewAcclaimed Fresh Foam cushioningUltra Heel doesn't live upward to the hypeStylish appearanceFeels lightFit on the large sideGrip and lacesNew Rest Roav is not a performance shoeConclusionFacts / SpecsPopularityVideo reviews

New Balance Fresh Cream Roav review

The New Balance Fresh Foam Roav looks good, but I would not recommend this for running. Still, if you're looking for an everyday sneakers/trainer, get for it!

Acclaimed Fresh Cream cushioning

What is Fresh Foam, y'all inquire? This is the cushioning used past New Balance. Fresh Cream to New Rest is what Boost is to Adidas.

New Balance takes pride in Fresh Foam as they promote it to exist lightweight, comfy, and responsive—and it is! Your feet won't injure standing and walking in these all day long.

Ultra Heel doesn't live up to the hype

New Balance boasts of their Ultra Heel technology for this model (it'southward on the shoe description on NB's website), but they could have done better.

The heel slips, affecting the overall shoe feel. It doesn't provide a secure fit. Information technology sometimes slips when I practice intense sessions at the gym, and it slips when I do a sprint run.

Stylish appearance

It looks and so fresh and stylish! New Balance definitely did a great chore on the look of these shoes. Information technology'southward a modern take on New Balance running shoes.

I got a few compliments when I commencement wore these. I utilize the Fresh Foam Roavs more than when going on a stroll and when I have to go from place to place for work and errands.

Feels light

The Fresh Foam Roavs are lightweight and comfortable because the upper part is made of mesh. The absorber gives you lot an actress inch of tiptop.

Fit on the large side

I'one thousand normally an 8.v or 9 in United states shoe sizes. I got the eight.5 for these shoes, and they run big!

I placed running footpads and wear thick socks merely so my feet wouldn't move around much in my shoes. Even with all those, my feet would still tend to move inside.

When buying a pair of Fresh Foam Roavs, I suggest that you go a size downward. These shoes are great for people with wide anxiety and toes because you have an option if you want a standard or wide width.

Grip and laces

No problem with the laces as they stay in place. The grip and traction for these shoes are and then-so. The heel slips. Nothing special.

New Remainder Roav is not a performance shoe

The starting time few times I used it for a run, I found it to be lightweight, but I slipped in these shoes a couple of times. My ankle hurt for a couple of days.

The Fresh Cream Roavs are cushioned, only my legs still hurt after a run. I would not recommend it if you plan to accept an intense workout at the gym (HIIT, circuit, plyometrics, etc.).

I only use it in the gym when I know I'grand non going all out (just a few minutes on the treadmill, some light weights, a few squats here and there).

Also, I suggest that yous must ever wear talocrural joint socks with these because not wearing socks will crusade your heel to hurt or cicatrice.

The Fresh Foam Roavs are marketed past New Residue every bit running shoes for on-the-get athletes with the tagline "from morning miles to the residual of your solar day", just I find this misleading. Just go notice another pair of running shoes.

I'k wearing my pair as I'yard writing down this review. Information technology served its purpose well today considering I went to work and wanted to exist in comfortable shoes.

Subsequently work, I went to the gym and did a lite conditioning. It's convenient in that attribute. I wore it all mean solar day and felt no pain.

Conclusion

The Fresh Foam Roavs are fine as athleisure shoes, merely they lack support as running shoes. It'southward just more of a daily sneaker and is all-time when your piece of work requires yous to stand up or walk all 24-hour interval.

Facts / Specs

Compare popularity Interactive

Compare the popularity of another shoe to New Balance Fresh Foam Roav:

New Residue Fresh Foam Roav video reviews

Mariethel Betita

Mariethel Betita

Hi! I'm Tel, a recreational athlete, runner, and swimmer. I used to be a varsity for runway and field and swimming. I've run 3Ks, 5Ksm and 10Ks, and I'm currently training for my kickoff half marathon. I can't wait to help out my beau runners in pursuit of the perfect pair of running shoes for them.